See How Many of These Trivia Questions You Get Correct!
1. Where would you find the Sea of Tranquility?
2. Name the world’s biggest island.
3. What is the oldest film ever made, and when was it made?
Roundhay Garden Scene made in 1888.
4. What color is a Welsh poppy?
5. What color jersey is worn by the winners of each stage of the Tour De France?
6. Name the three primary colors.
Red, yellow and blue.
7. When did the Cold War end?
8. In publishing, what does POD mean?
Print on demand.
9. What is allspice alternatively known as?
10. What does the term ‘piano’ mean?
To be played softly.