Ingredients: Serves 2
1 basket cherry tomatoes cut in half (I use 1 ½ really like tomatoes
1 tsp. garlic (minced)
1 tbsp. olive oil (extra virgin)
½ pack of angel hair pasta
2 leaves of basil (thinly cut)
1 tsp. red pepper flakes (more if you like it spicy)
Add salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp. parmesan cheese (to use as a topping)
½ c. chicken broth
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees (190 C)
2. Mix tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl
3. Spread mixture in a shallow-sided baking sheet.
4. Bake mixture in the oven till tomatoes are soft and look all wrinkled. Takes about 20 to 30 minutes.
5. Cook angel hair pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender but firm to the bite, 6 to 7 minutes. Drain when done.
6. Take tomatoes and broth into a small saucepan, add basil and red pepper flakes. Mix broth thin tomato mixture to desired consistency. Cook and stir over low heat until hot.
7. Stir in pasta. Top with Parmesan cheese before serving.
Hope you enjoy as much as I do.