Avocado Tomato Chicken! So easy to make and has layers of flavor. Serves 4
2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, butterflied and halved
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
½ tsp salt
½ tsp ground black pepper
2 Tbsp olive oil
6 oz mozzarella 8 slices cut in half
4 large avocado slices
2 large tomatoes, nice, fresh and ripe (I buy on the vine tomatoes)
1. Mix dry ingredients together.
2. Coat chicken on both sides with the mixture. Try and coat evenly both sides.
3. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add chicken cover pan and cook until golden brown on bottom, this takes about 4 to 6 minutes.
5. Flip chicken over until chicken has nearly cooked through (160 degrees in the center), reducing burner temperature just slightly if
needed, cook the other side 4 to 6 minutes as well
6. Add two slices of mozzarella to the top each chicken breast, add one avocado slice, and one or two slices of tomatoes. (I use two, love tomatoes)
7. Cover pan with lid, cooking 1 – 2 minutes longer until cheese has melted.
Serve and enjoy
Calories 401Calories, Fat 22g, Total Carbohydrates 9g, and Protein 40g