Yummy Breakfast Recipe!
No Bake, Gluten Free, and Vegan-Friendly
1 heaping tbsp ground cinnamon
1/4 cup Pur-Go Vanilla Protein Powder (Free sample below, just pay shipping)
1/4 to 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey if you are not vegan.·
1/2 cup almond meal or peanut flour or you can finely grind raw almonds
1/4 to 1/3 cup nut butter (creamy no stir)
3/4 cup of gluten-free quick oats or gluten-free cereal of choice
1/2 tsp to 1 tsp Vanilla extract
1. Grind up your oats or cereal in a food processor and transfer into a mixing bowl.
2. Add your almond meal, protein powder, cinnamon, and nut butter. Stir ingredients all together.
3. Add in your honey and vanilla then mix well with hands.
4. You might need to add more honey or nut butter if the batter gets to dry.
5. Roll into 1-1.5 inch balls and place on cookie sheet with parchment paper underneath.
6. Freeze for 20-30 minutes then transfer into a Ziploc bag.
Dust with additional cinnamon and vanilla protein if desired.
Keep in fridge or freezer for up to 6 weeks.
Pur-Go Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
For a free sample of Pur-Go Protein Powder Visit: https://www.pur-go.com/pur-go-protein-shakes-order-samples/
Just pay shipping