Coconut Gluten Free Protein Pancakes! Made with your Vanilla protein powder.
This will only make 2 servings which are 4 normal sized pancakes or 8 tiny ones. Garnish with berries when done.
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/3 cup Coconut Flour
1/4 tsp Salt
4 large Egg White
3/4 cup Coconut Milk
2 tbsp water
2 tbsp Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (this can be hard to find)
1 scoop Pur-Go Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
For a free sample of Pur-Go Protein Powder Visit:
1. In a bowl Sift together protein powder, coconut flour, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl mix baking powder, egg whites, coconut milk, water, and coconut oil together till mixed well and smooth, then add the protein powder, coconut flour, and salt. Let this set for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Coat the bottom of a skillet or griddle with coconut oil. Heat on medium-high.
4. Take ¼ cup of batter and place in skillet. You should be able to cook four small ones at the same time.
5. When you see bubbles form, flip and cook the other side.
6. Top with your choice of fresh berries.
#pancake #glutenfree #coconut #vegan #breakfast #proteinshake #proteinshakeforgirls #proteinshakercup #proteinshakerecipes #ProteinShakeLover #proteinshakes #proteinshakesfordays #proteinshaketime #proteinshakerecipe #proteinshaker #smoothie #protein #meal #yummy