Nice moist cake, with a soft center of chocolate. You have to try this so amazing cake.
½ c. almond milk
2 eggs (whole)
1 c. chocolate protein powder
4 tbsp. coconut oil
4 tbsp. sugar (you may use any sweetener as long as it is powder not liquid, coconut is a good one just a little hard to find)
6 tbsp. cocoa powder, unsweetened
1 c. oats
1. In a food processor or a hand-held blender.
2. Place all ingredients together and blend into a smooth creamy batter.
3. In a silicone cupcake, pods pour mixture into 4 of them evenly.
4. Bake at 350 for 4 to 5 minutes max, you want the center nice and gooey so check after 3 minutes (use a toothpick)
5. When ready remove them from the pods/mold very very carefully and turn them upside down on a plate.
6. Then sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar.
You can top with some vanilla icecream and fresh fruit if you wish.