Honey Mustard Baked Chicken. This is a simple dish, fast to prepare and delicious when done.
6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/2 cup honey
1 tsp dried basil
1/2 cup prepared mustard
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp dried parsley
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper,
3. Place chicken in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
4. In a bowl combine the honey, mustard, basil, paprika, and parsley. Make sure to mix well. Pour 1/2 of this mixture over the chicken, and cover
5. Bake oven for 30 minutes.
6. After 30 minutes turn chicken over and brush the remaining 1/2 of the honey mustard mixture. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken till the juices run clear. Let cool 10 minutes and enjoy.