If You Love Salmon, you have to try this delicious salmon with a maple glaze.reciepe. High in protein, low in fat.
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 tsp garlic salt
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
1 pound salmon
1. In a bowl mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt,
2. Lay salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, coat with the maple syrup you mixed in the bowl.
3. Cover and marinate salmon in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, turn it over after the first 15 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
5. After the 30 minutes place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake uncovered 20 minutes, or until it flakes easily with a with a fork.
Pur-Go Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
For a free sample of Pur-Go Protein Powder Visit: