As you know our eyes are very important and play a huge roll in our life. Eyes need vitamins to remain healthy. Check out the vitamins and how they can help us.
1. Zeaxanthin – Helps protect the eye tissue, clears vision and prevents glare, light sensitivity or some disorders such as cataracts.
2. Vitamin E – Reduces the risk of macular degeneration and cataracts.
3. Vitamin A – Prevents loss of vision caused by conditions such as cataracts.
4. Omega 3 – Can help fight eye damage caused by diabetes, lowers inflammation and helps stabilize blood sugar levels
5. Vitamin C – Helps absorb more trace minerals and nutrients
For informational purpose only.