Oh My Goodness I was not too sure how these would turn out. Delicious!! Tell me what you think. This recipe only makes two.
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (you can use chocolate, if you do, do not add the cocoa powder)
1 tbsp of cocoa powder
1 ½ tbsp of melted coconut oil
3 tbsp of honey (you can use agave or a sweetener that you like).
3 tbsp of peanut butter (natural is best)
1. Mix well your protein powder (add cocoa at this time if you did not use chocolate), melted coconut oil, and honey(or sweetener of choice).
2. Take 2 small containers
3. Take half the mixture and add it to the containers
4. Add a layer of peanut butter
5. On top the peanut butter add the remaining chocolate
6. Place the cups in your freezer for 45 minutes to an hour.
**When you take them out let them sit for about 5 minutes so they can be smooth and creamy**
#peanutbuttercup #chocolate #peanutbutter #delicious #nobaking #proteinpowder #vanilla #treat # #desserts #reeses #yummy #dessert #homemade #vanillaproteinpowder #chocolateproteinpowder #purgoonthego #purgosmart