Try not to cheat on these questions by looking at the answers first.
1. A falchion is what type of weapon?
2. What American state is the only one that starts with the letter “P”?
3. In which film did Humphrey Bogart say, “We’ll always have Paris?”
4. Which kind of bulbs were once exchanged as a form of currency?
5. Which chess piece can only move diagonally?
6. Name the three primary colors.
Red, yellow and blue.
7. When did Margaret Thatcher become Prime Minister?
8. Which Shakespeare play features Shylock?
The Merchant of Venice.
9. How many crocus flowers does it take to make a pound of saffron?
Up to 75,000 flowers, which is enough to fill an entire football pitch.