Berry Muffins With Your Protein Powder!
Ingredients: Makes 6
1/2 cup vegetable Oil
1/2 cup applesauce
2 medium eggs or 1 large
1/4 cup lite brown sugar
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1 1/2 cups of whole wheat
1/2 tsp baking soda (all purpose)
1/2 tsp baking powder
2/3 cup fresh berries (you can use any berry, I have made with
both blueberries and strawberries. Blueberries came out better)
1/2 cup Pur-Go Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
For a free sample of Pur-Go Protein Powder Visit (Just pay shipping):
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Place your muffin tins in the muffin pan.
3. Mix vegetable oil, applesauce, eggs or egg (the wet ingredients) in a small bowl
4. Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl protein powder, brown sugar, cinnamon, whole wheat flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
5. Take the wet ingredients and combine with the dry mixture. When mixed well, add berries of your choice. Fill muffin tins equally.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the muffins begin to brown at the top. Use a toothpick to check to see if they are done. Toothpick should come out clean when muffins are done. Depending on the berry it can take a bit longer.